Thinking in a new way can be challenging, so in this course we’ll break the material down into short segments that are grounded in real-life communication.
- Most lessons begin with introductory videos that include embedded comprehension checks to help you follow along.
- After watching a video, spend time with the audio review exercise until you can repeat accurately, with little or no hesitation. Repeated practice is the key! Be sure to download the audio reviews and put them on your smartphone or tablet.
- Finish up each lesson by taking a quiz to check your understanding. You can retake them as often as you like. Try to get to 100% before moving on!
- If you're taking a regular course, you might like to use these lessons as a supplement to your main textbook. Check this page to see which chapters in your text correspond to lessons in this course.
- Since there's more to life (and Russian) than grammar, I'm including links to songs and poems with examples of usage. If you know of a song with nice examples of verbs covered in a lesson, let me know and I'll see about adding a link.
When you have questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I'll get back to you as soon as I can, and will put commonly asked questions on a learners-only page of the course website.