Translate the sentences above into your own language. Click the arrow to see suggested English translations.
- But in these works he is no longer a fighter, not a person who is living an active life…
- I want to remind intelligent and thinking people:
- Perhaps it’s a disease of age, I’ve noticed it among many elderly, very busy people who read. –I. Grekova
- …but a kind of observer on the side, looking at life with a weak, skeptical smile.
- It’s become difficult to work, there have appeared so many idiots who say the right words.
- After all, a language bears the psychology of the people who speak it.
- And we look after the departing plane and understand – it’s forever…
- The tears of a person who cries often don’t shake us. But it was the first time in my life that I saw mom’s tears.
- A laughing person gets asked why he’s laughing. He answers: I was telling myself jokes and among them was one I’d never heard before.
- The document closing the case stated that the sentence on participants of the organization had been carried out… –Grossman